Microsoft Excel Integration
Integrate Excel with Lumeer to get a better organization of your project. All the integrations help you to streamline your workflows and communication.
What is Microsoft Excel?
Microsoft Excel is a spreadsheet application used by millions of users across the world. It is part of the Office ecosystem and is considered the industry standard for spreadsheets. When numbers need crunched, there’s one program most people reach for by default: Microsoft Excel. Although there some huge risks in using spreadsheets and Lumeer aims to fix that, it is essential to migrate your legacy data.
How Does Excel Work with Lumeer?
Good management and organization are essential for any company. Integrating Excel and Lumeer can help to create a better overview of your project and all related information. Connect all rows in Excel spreadsheets and give them real meaning in Lumeer – transform them to real work items like clients, tasks, invoices, goods, projects, stores, orders, employees etc. See all the Zapier integrations between Excel and Lumeer.
What Can You Do with Lumeer and Excel Integration?
You can create automated processes that save you time and eliminate the need to manually enter data. For example:
- Create new work items in Lumeer when a new row is added in Excel
- Update work items in Lumeer when a row is changed in Excel
- Automatically link work items together based in matching values in Excel columns
- Add new items in Lumeer as rows in Excel
- Automatically load item details from Lumeer and fill in Excel columns
Need to Manage Your Project Now?
Signup with Lumeer for free. Plan, organize, and track anything you need in minutes. Create tasks, set priorities, align goals, manage resources and project across your organization in an easy visual way.
Use Lumeer to:
- Create a project action plan on timelines
- Track tasks on a Kanban board
- Create team org chart in tables
- See reports in a chart or a pivot table
- Track locations on a map
- Organize meetings in a calendar
- Search for anything so that you get what you want in an instant
Need a professional help with your Excel integration? Contact us!