Integrate Mailchimp with Lumeer to get a better organization of your project. All the integrations help you to streamline your workflows and communication.
What is Mailchimp?
Mailchimp is an email marketing software designed to help people of all skill levels create personalized and professional campaigns. Share your ideas with Mailchimp email newsletters – then use its landing page and form builders to grow your lists and take marketing further with drip and transactional emails. You’ve put a lot of effort into creating successful email campaigns that will deliver personalized messages to the right audience at the right time. Use Zapier to streamline your email marketing process to be more efficient and personalized to your workflow needs.
How Does Mailchimp Work with Lumeer?
Good management and organization are essential for any company. Integrating Mailchimp and Lumeer can help to create a better workflow between your projects and communication with clients and prospects. Connect all relevant work items like clients, campaigns, tags, addresses, tasks to contact mailing list members etc. in Lumeer with your Mailchimp campaigns and audiences. See all the Zapier integrations between Mailchimp and Lumeer.
What Can You Do with Lumeer and Mailchimp Integration?
You can create automated processes that save you time and eliminate the need to manually enter data. For example:
- Create tasks or other records in Lumeer when someone subscribes or unsubscribes in Mailchimp
- Create a new Mailchimp campaign when a record is created in Lumeer
- Send a campaign in Mailchimp when it gets approved in Lumeer
- Update a subscriber when a client record is updated in Lumeer
- Add subscribers to a tag when clients are tagged in Lumeer
Need to Manage Your Project Now?
Signup with Lumeer for free. Plan, organize, and track anything you need in minutes. Create tasks, set priorities, align goals, manage resources and project across your organization in an easy visual way.
Use Lumeer to:
- Create a project action plan on timelines
- Track tasks on a Kanban board
- Create team org chart in tables
- See reports in a chart or a pivot table
- Track locations on a map
- Organize meetings in a calendar
- Collect inputs using forms
- Search for anything so that you get what you want in an instant
Need a professional help with your Mailchimp integration? Contact us!