Integrate Asana with Lumeer to get a better organization of your project. All the integrations help you to streamline your workflows and communication.
What is Asana?
Asana is a collaborative information manager for workspace. It helps you organize people and tasks effectively. Asana makes tracking project tasks a lot easier. And now you can use Asana with Lumeer to streamline how you organize and update projects and tasks. Save hours every week by Lumeer and Asana integration to automatically create or update items in Asana.
How Does Asana Work with Lumeer?
Good management and organization are essential for any company. Integrating Asana and Lumeer can help to create a better overview of your project and all related information. Connect all relevant work items like resources, locations, services, contractors, meetings, milestones etc. from Lumeer with your Asana items. See all the Zapier integrations between Asana and Lumeer.
What Can You Do with Lumeer and Asana Integration?
You can create automated processes that save you time and eliminate the need to manually enter data. For example:
- Post new tasks created in Lumeer to an Asana list
- Synchronize assignees between Asana and Lumeer
- Add new items in Asana as tasks in Lumeer
- Create a new task in Asana when a new client is created in Lumeer
- Create a task in Lumeer in response to a new notification in Asana
- Add task details when someone mentions its ID in a comment in Asana
Need to Manage Your Project Now?
Signup with Lumeer for free. Plan, organize, and track anything you need in minutes. Create tasks, set priorities, align goals, manage resources and project across your organization in an easy visual way.
Use Lumeer to:
- Create a project action plan on timelines
- Track tasks on a Kanban board
- Create team org chart in tables
- See reports in a chart or a pivot table
- Track locations on a map
- Organize meetings in a calendar
- Search for anything so that you get what you want in an instant
Need a professional help with your Asana integration? Contact us!