Updated on May 20th 2018
In case you you agree with processing of your personal data, mark the “agree” checkbox and submit the form. By submitting the form, your agreement is considered as granted according to the following conditions:
I grant the right to process my personal data to Answer Institute s.r.o., Reg.no.: 06618278, with headquarters at Purkyňova 649/127, Medlánky, 612 00 Brno, listed in business registry at Krajský soud in Brno, section C, inset 102990 (hereinafter controller). By granting the right, I declare that I understand the content of this document, all the conditions and their consequences.
The agreement is granted to the controller for the purpose of the communication between me and the controller. I agree that the controller can send me answers to my questions and insights to my e-mail address (hereinafter purpose).
The agreement entitles the controller to process the following personal data: first name, surname, e-mail address, in the extent necessary to fulfil the abovementioned purposes.
I understand that I have the right to:
- Revoke any of the agreements by sending the revocation request to e-mailovou address firstname.lastname@example.org.;
- Ask the controller to provide me information about my personal data they process. The controller must fulfil the request as soon as possible;
- File a complaint with Úřad pro ochranu osobních údajů, Pplk. Sochora 27, 170 00 Praha 7, www.uoou.cz;
- Require an erasure of all my personal data in case of revocation of the agreement;
- Ask for an update of inaccurate personal data;
- Ask for a restriction of the processing of my personal in case I believe that the personal data are inaccurate for the minimal time needed to verify the accuracy of my personal data;
- Be informed about updates, erasures and processing restrictions of my personal data made by the controller;
- Obtain from the controller all my personal data that I provided to the controller. The data must be in a structured, commonly used, machine readable format. I have the right to pass these personal data to another controller and the current controller must not obstruct the handover.
I can execute my rights with the controller by sending a written request to the e-mail address email@example.com.
The personal data processing is performed both manually and automatically by the controller. However, there isn’t any automated decision making process or profiling of the personal data.
I understand that the controller is not obliged to name a data processing officer and the controller did not do that on their out of their free will.
I agree that the controller has the right to grant access to my personal data to third parties in cases that are necessary to fulfil the purpose. This means mainly providing the online service and other services.
The list of processors is available at www.lumeer.io/list-of-information-processing-entities/. I understand that during granting the access to third parties, it is possible to
The agreement is valid since the day of granting and is valid for 3 months. The controller has the right to process my personal data in the abovementioned extent for whole period of the duration of this agreement.
In case of any questions or problems, please contact us at www.lumeer.io/contact/.