16 E-Commerce Trends for 2022 to Boost Your Revenue
Are you in e-commerce business? This guide brings you 16 latest e-commerce trends to think about for 2022 to gain a competitive advantage. Every trend is accompanied with ideas that you can instantly apply.
Global e-commerce sales amounted to more than $3.5 trillion dollars worldwide in 2019 and this number is expected to continue growing over the next few years, proving that e-commerce is an increasingly lucrative option for businesses.
Despite the pandemic in 2020 the sales are expected to reach $4.13 trillion.
With e-retail sales accounting for 16.1% of all retail sales worldwide, e-commerce continues to grow at a speedy rate despite global economic uncertainty.
While e-commerce is thriving in all corners of the world, savvy retailers need to stay up to date with the latest e-commerce trends and keep up with the latest news in the industry.
Download the Latest E-Commerce Trends Guide
- Global E-Commerce Sales 2017-2023
- E-Commerce Statistics
- Free Shipping
- Delivery Speed
- Social Media Sales
- Abandoned Cart
- E-Commerce Trends
- Augmented Reality enhances the shopping experience
- Growing Volume Of Voice Commands
- Artificial Intelligence to learn about customers
- Big Data
- Mobile shopping on the go
- Many more ways to pay
- Headless and API driven e-commerce
- Video and other visual content
- Snap and Shop
- Subscriptions keep the customers coming back
- Sustainability is crucial
- Evolving Role of Social Media
- The rise of the second-hand market aka re-commerce
- Dynamic pricing drives optimal sales and profit
- Providing a multi-platform journey with platform-specific messaging
- Purposeful content repurposing
- A Few More Bonus Ideas
- Optimize digital strategy for conversion
- B2B is being reshaped
- Physical events with new digital dimensions
Note Your Ideas in Lumeer
Make a copy of the following project template to note your e-commerce trends ideas in Lumeer, assign the ideas to individual employees for further investigation and track your progress.